Immigrate | ACES Connections Consultancy Inc.

Live Permanently in Canada

You have a few options to obtain permanent resident (PR) status in Canada. Here are the programs currently available under this category.

Express Entry
Federal Skilled Workers (FSW)

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Express Entry
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

Family Sponsorship
Spouse, Partner, Children, Parents

Express Entry
Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)


Will you qualify to become a Canadian Permanent Resident?

You’re wondering ends here. Receive a FREE assessment from a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.

Find out now!